Join the 4CSD BoardInterested in becoming a 4CSD board member? You can use the nomination form to express your interest, or to nominate someone else. Nominations and board elections occur at the annual conference each spring.
Download the forms below.
What is 4CSD?The California Community College Council for Staff and Organizational Development is an organization that provides training resources and networking opportunities for staff development professionals of the California community colleges.
Among the many services it provides, 4CSD:
- Promotes leadership in staff, program, and organizational development.
- Provides education for the staff developers regarding the principles of staff and organizational development.
- Provides training in developing, implementing, and evaluating effective staff development programs.
- Provides regional and statewide workshops and conferences.
- Serves as a liaison between the State Chancellor’s office and the colleges regarding staff development issues and serves as an advocate for Staff Development.